Ролевая игра "Pokemon"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра "Pokemon" » Анкеты » Анкета Эш Кичум

Анкета Эш Кичум

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 38

Имя персонажа-Эш Фамилия персонажа-Кичум                                                                                                   Возраст персонажа-11лет                                                                                                                                 Вид деятельносьти-тренер                                                                                                                            Внежнос персонажа- зелёные глаза,рыжие волосы зачёсоные на левый бок  и закрывающие глаз,одет красная куртка на чорную футболку, синнии джинсы, белые кеды ,солндце заитные очки,рост2м15см Браслет с кофином на шее                                                                                                                                                   Характер  персонажа - добрый, одзывчевый,не люблю хвастунов  и не привык с даватся                           люблю  водных травеных и боевых покемонов  особенно ядовитых насекомых  люблю леса в злости меня победит можно только сильными покемонами                                                                                             Биография персонажа-жил в селе было много друзей всегда много играли оди практически не когда не остовался   в 6 лет родители развелис а дельше всё пошло своимчередом школа дом друзья                                                                                                                                                                  Сколько буду писищать форум- всю неделю по 6 часов

Отредактировано Эш Кичум (2012-01-06 04:59:36)

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I like all of the points you have made.

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will return yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

hi!,I love your writing so so much! proportion we communicate extra about your post on AOL? I require an expert in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Keep on writing, great job!

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I thought this submit was great. I do not understand who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

I was recommended this blog via my cousin. I am now not sure whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else recognize such specified approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

Wonderful work! That is the kind of info that should be shared across the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thanks =)

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

I just couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info an individual supply in your visitors? Is going to be again often in order to inspect new posts

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you will absolutely obtain pleasant experience.

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

I like the helpful info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently. I am relatively sure I'll be told a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра "Pokemon" » Анкеты » Анкета Эш Кичум