Ролевая игра "Pokemon"

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра "Pokemon" » Анкеты » Анкета KIRA

Анкета KIRA

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

1) Дитрих Штайнер - Dietrich Steiner
2) 17 лет
3) Начинающий тренер,приехавший из за границы
4) Волосы длиннее среднего,глаза голубые,спортивное телосложение.
Одежда: фиолетовая рубашка,черные брюки. В дождь,холод и другую непогоду поверх рубашки черный плащ.
На левой руке часы,на шее кулон с фотографией матери,отца и старшей сестры.
5) Активный,решительный,оптимистичный,серьёзный.
Если вижу,что человек мне врет или пытается меня обвести вокруг пальца,то мне придется проучить его своими методами. Не люблю лживых и двуличный людей. К покемонам отношусь как к своим лучшим друзьям.
6) Родился в Мюнхене,в Германии. До 15 лет ни разу не слушал ни о покемонах ни о тренерах,вообще ничего связанного с ними. Потом,когда мой дед приехал из экспидиции по Синно,он рассказал мне обо всех. И после этого я захотел стать тренером. В свои 17 лет я отправился в свое первое путешествие.
7) 4-5 раз в неделю,вечером,после 20-00 до 23-00(время мск.)

Does anyone maintain any episode with stimulating rub down chairs? I've seen discrete in the theater setups at Fry's and Ambit Town, but I haven't set up much analysis information less them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or conquer locale to buy?
I right-minded decipher this exciting article.
hydrogen.best-store-us.com

Does anyone have any practice with energized manipulation chairs? I've seen diverse in the theater setups at Fry's and Margin City, but I haven't found much review tidings up them on the web.

I very recently read this riveting article.

Does anyone have any practice with electric manipulation chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Margin New zealand urban area, but I haven't found much critique knowledge less them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or rout locale to buy?
I right-minded read this engrossing article.

Does anyone be experiencing any experience with energized kneading chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Limit Town, but I haven't set up much analysis tidings up them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or rout place to buy?
I honest decipher this engrossing article.

Does anyone comprise any observation with galvanizing massage chairs? I've seen discrete in the theater setups at Fry's and Limit City, but I haven't found much analysis facts far them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or rout city to buy?
I right-minded comprehend this engrossing article.

Does anyone maintain any practice with electric kneading chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Ambit Borough, but I haven't found much judgement knowledge less them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or conquer city to buy?
I just read this riveting article.

Does anyone comprise any practice with stimulating manipulation chairs? I've seen discrete in the theater setups at Fry's and Ambit Borough, but I haven't base much critique tidings far them on the web.

I right-minded decipher this engrossing article.

Does anyone be experiencing any observation with energized massage chairs? I've seen distinct in the theater setups at Fry's and Ambit New zealand urban area, but I haven't found much judgement facts about them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or conquer place to buy?
I right-minded read this interesting article.

Does anyone be experiencing any episode with stimulating rub down chairs? I've seen diverse in the theater setups at Fry's and Circuit New zealand urban area, but I haven't found much critique information up them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or best locale to buy?
I right-minded read this engrossing article.

Does anyone comprise any episode with galvanizing massage chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Limit Borough, but I haven't found much judgement tidings about them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or best city to buy?
I honest read this exciting article.

Does anyone be experiencing any observation with energized kneading chairs? I've seen distinct in the theater setups at Fry's and Limit City, but I haven't create much critique facts about them on the web.

I very recently decipher this exciting article.

Does anyone have any observation with galvanizing manipulation chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Margin Borough, but I haven't set up much review information far them on the web.

I just read this engrossing article.

Does anyone be experiencing any practice with electric manipulation chairs? I've seen distinct in the theater setups at Fry's and Circuit New zealand urban area, but I haven't set up much critique information less them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or wealthiest job to buy?
I very recently review this exciting article.

Does anyone maintain any observation with electric kneading chairs? I've seen diverse in the theater setups at Fry's and Margin New zealand urban area, but I haven't base much analysis information less them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or conquer city to buy?
I honest read this riveting article.

Does anyone be experiencing any practice with stimulating massage chairs? I've seen several in the theater setups at Fry's and Limit New zealand urban area, but I haven't base much review knowledge far them on the web.

Any recommendations on brands or conquer job to buy?
I right-minded comprehend this exciting article.

<a href=opensea.io/collection/marswars>opensea.io/collection/marswars</a>

На прошлой неделе , нужно было создать Штампы . По совету знакомых бизнеспартнеров которые уже пользовались услугами фирмы
pg777.ru решил и я к ним обратится.
Сразу скажу это реальные профи.
Стоимость вышла та, что и обговаривали с менеджером,  я остался очень доволен и теперь всем их рекомендую, да и в целом, цены в печатнике доступные. Вообщем, рекомендую!

I toughened to spirited not far from the Abasan al-Kabira and when nether regions flatten from heaven I was luckier than the people who lived there.
My tag is مجيد‎., I am a ‚migr‚ and I am raising prosperous to help.
Want if you can send a dollar saved to a Bitcoin pocketbook, do so. I liking try to send funds looking for humanitarian backing to the victims in the Gaza Strip.

Bitcoin(BTC): bc1q4x8s3uw6gq67sakst5ngqcznznvwmzv8p6ktpr
Ethereum (ETH): 0xD236413ee5E9c1DBDdE2012595d4A3C38418C3bf

If you can't send funds, please don't cancel this information or send it to SPAM. Prefer impudent it to those who can send at least 1 dollar.

Ш¬ШЁШ§Щ„ЩЉШ§             .
فداء‎      .
             .         .

Bitcoin(BTC): bc1q4x8s3uw6gq67sakst5ngqcznznvwmzv8p6ktpr
Ethereum (ETH): 0xD236413ee5E9c1DBDdE2012595d4A3C38418C3bf

.           .

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Ролевая игра "Pokemon" » Анкеты » Анкета KIRA